- Player must check schedule with parents and be aware of the weeks schedule. A responsible player understands the schedule and has all homework and chores complete before each assigned time.
- Players should check all equipment prior to leaving there home. It is not your parents responsibility to make sure you have everything.
- Players should carry his or her own bag - to and from the rink.
- Mites should be able to put on there own skates. Parents can tie and untie.
- Squirts should be able to put on and take off there skates. Parents can tie them.
- Peewee and up the player is on their own !
- All players should call their coach when they are unable to attend (parents should not make this phone call).
- School comes before hockey, but with proper time management this should not be an issue. If it does become an issue " school work trumps - hockey".
- Skates should be sharpened once every 4th or 5th time.
- Mouthpieces should be worn.
Have a great year!